Do you know that...
Nostrification (in German Nostrifikation, lat. noster — our and lat. facere — do it) — recognition procedure of documents of the foreign states on the higher and postgraduate professional education, that is consent of appropriate authorities of the government to existence of validity of these documents in the territory of the state.
The following documents are necessary for nostrification of academic certificates:
- statement on recognition of academic certificates;
- the copy of the academic certificate and its original for verification;
- the annex to the academic certificate (the original for verification) with the following details: the amount of hours of the passable training courses, the received total estimates, the list the practician, term and final qualification papers and other components of educational process;
- notarially testified translation of the academic certificate and its annexes on the state language and/or Russian (if needed). Assurance of the translation is carried out by the notary in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or diplomatic service bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the country in which the document is issued;
- notarially testified copy of an identification paper of the owner of the academic certificate;
- the copy of the license and/or the certificate on accreditation of the educational institution which issued the document on education, except for documents of the state sample on the main secondary, general secondary education, certified by the seal of educational institution (if necessary with notarially testified translation on state and/or Russian);
- payment receipt.
The academic certificate and its annex issued by the organizations of education must be apostilled or legalized.